Are you opening a patisserie or deli? Let’s design it for success with the right display. You don’t only need the best baking equipment in the kitchen but also the perfect place to showcase the fine items you make. Visual merchandising is the ‘sneaky trick’ of the foodservice industry to boost sales. To use it, you need a display solution that gives you an edge. Curved glass cake diContinus Reading »
Monthly Archives: December 2020
Equipment and appliances make an essential part of any commercial kitchen. While often we focus only on the bigger appliances like the refrigeration or the range used in the kitchen, the comparatively smaller items also hold notable importance to ensure smooth operation. The commercial gn pans are a great example of that. You cannot imagine running a commercial kitchen and cateringContinus Reading »
Small, big, mobile, stationary, cloud – commercial kitchens now come in every size and shape. With the changing business scenario and increasing market competition, every business must adapt to fit into the varying needs while keeping a focus on minimizing expenses. However, irrespective of the size, type, or style, if you enter a commercial kitchen, there are few things that you are sure to find. TheContinus Reading »
- What is a commercial kitchen equipment?
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment is heavy-duty kitchen appliances that is designed to withstand repeated tasks of food preparation procedures. This equipage is most suitable when bulk food orders need to be produced. This equipment could be a gas cooktop, planetary mixer or a refrigerator.
- Is a commercial kitchen equipment different from the ones I use in my home kitchen?
- Yes for sure! The domestic appliances are designed to function at a frequency that is quite low as compared to commercial ones. A domestic cooking/refrigeration unit has a low output according to the number of family members or guests which is occasional. You can not replace commercial catering equipment with domestic ones to run a food business.
- How will I know which equipment suit my requirement?
- You will have to identify your type of catering business according to your choice of menu items. For instance, if your menu items have more bakeries, then you will have to invest in a planetary mixer, gas stove with oven and refrigerated glass displays. But if your menu items have Italian dishes like pizzas and portions of pasta, you will need a pizza prep table along with prep fridges. You will also have to measure the floor space of your cookhouse so that you purchase the equipage that fits perfectly. Our Simco team guides and coaches you about all the details when you reach us for inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simco Catering Equipment has a sustainable partnership with renowned Kitchen Equipment manufacturer. These manufacturer provide us a wide range of Refrigerator, Cooktop, Benchtop, Catering Equipment, Sinks and Benches .