The exhaust system makes an essential part of every kitchen and it is a mandatory piece of equipment for commercial food and catering businesses of every size. The vapour, grease, odour, and other particles generated during cooking can considerably deteriorate the air quality in the kitchen. On the other hand, the heat produced during cooking adds up to the temperature and can make it uncomfortable to work in. High temperatures in the kitchen can also trigger quicContinus Reading »
Monthly Archives: September 2020
For any commercial catering and hospitality business keeping the freshness of the food intact is an important factor as it directly contributes to the quality, taste, and texture of the item. While high-end refrigeration units like Simco’s upright storage fridges and freezers can easily take care of the raw ingredients and fresh produce, keeping the freshness unharmed can be a bit tricky for thContinus Reading »
Planning to launch a food truck? Well, you are not alone. The mobile food van industry has experienced some remarkable growth over the years and with the increasing trend to reach your customers instead of customers coming to you, the industry is predicted to enjoy more favourable market conditions in the years to come. However, just like any other catering business, it is not all roses. Launching a lunch wagon comes with a bunContinus Reading »
An average of 350 slices of pizza is sold every second. The global pizza market is expected to hit $233.26 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 10.17%, year on year from 2019 through 2023. Pizzas are one of the most popular fast foods across the world and the Australian pizza market is growing at a rapid pace. While having the right equipment is essential to run a pizzeria efficiently, we cannot oContinus Reading »
Running a commercial kitchen is not easy. It is much more than just preparing tasty food and managing the customers. Proper hygiene and sanitation of the kitchen and the equipment are an essential daily chore required to run the business efficiently. Apart from cleaning the appliances and the countertops, routine professional clean-up of the fridges, hoods, and freezers is also necessary. Regular and proper maintenance oContinus Reading »
- What is a commercial kitchen equipment?
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment is heavy-duty kitchen appliances that is designed to withstand repeated tasks of food preparation procedures. This equipage is most suitable when bulk food orders need to be produced. This equipment could be a gas cooktop, planetary mixer or a refrigerator.
- Is a commercial kitchen equipment different from the ones I use in my home kitchen?
- Yes for sure! The domestic appliances are designed to function at a frequency that is quite low as compared to commercial ones. A domestic cooking/refrigeration unit has a low output according to the number of family members or guests which is occasional. You can not replace commercial catering equipment with domestic ones to run a food business.
- How will I know which equipment suit my requirement?
- You will have to identify your type of catering business according to your choice of menu items. For instance, if your menu items have more bakeries, then you will have to invest in a planetary mixer, gas stove with oven and refrigerated glass displays. But if your menu items have Italian dishes like pizzas and portions of pasta, you will need a pizza prep table along with prep fridges. You will also have to measure the floor space of your cookhouse so that you purchase the equipage that fits perfectly. Our Simco team guides and coaches you about all the details when you reach us for inquiry at email@example.com.
Simco Catering Equipment has a sustainable partnership with renowned Kitchen Equipment manufacturer. These manufacturer provide us a wide range of Refrigerator, Cooktop, Benchtop, Catering Equipment, Sinks and Benches .