Open projects has organised an Annual Hospitality Trade Show at Ashmore Queensland on 14th Oct 2019. The company invited more than 40+ industry specialists and suppliers all providing valuable insight and equipment demonstrations. This trade show was hosted for cafe and restaurant owners to give them a private tour through catering equipment manufacturing facilities, giving all the tips and secrets to fitting out new venue or refurbishing the existing equipment. SimcoContinus Reading »
Monthly Archives: October 2019
Simco catering equipment has developed it's dealer portal to provide the live stock availability to its dealers. Now, our dealers can login into their profile and check the LIVE stock online. Dealers can also check the prices on the equipment, pictures, pdf and dwg files of all the products. Dealers can login here > Dealer Login. The dealers who don't have login credentials to check the price and sContinus Reading »
- What is a commercial kitchen equipment?
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment is heavy-duty kitchen appliances that is designed to withstand repeated tasks of food preparation procedures. This equipage is most suitable when bulk food orders need to be produced. This equipment could be a gas cooktop, planetary mixer or a refrigerator.
- Is a commercial kitchen equipment different from the ones I use in my home kitchen?
- Yes for sure! The domestic appliances are designed to function at a frequency that is quite low as compared to commercial ones. A domestic cooking/refrigeration unit has a low output according to the number of family members or guests which is occasional. You can not replace commercial catering equipment with domestic ones to run a food business.
- How will I know which equipment suit my requirement?
- You will have to identify your type of catering business according to your choice of menu items. For instance, if your menu items have more bakeries, then you will have to invest in a planetary mixer, gas stove with oven and refrigerated glass displays. But if your menu items have Italian dishes like pizzas and portions of pasta, you will need a pizza prep table along with prep fridges. You will also have to measure the floor space of your cookhouse so that you purchase the equipage that fits perfectly. Our Simco team guides and coaches you about all the details when you reach us for inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simco Catering Equipment has a sustainable partnership with renowned Kitchen Equipment manufacturer. These manufacturer provide us a wide range of Refrigerator, Cooktop, Benchtop, Catering Equipment, Sinks and Benches .