I wonder how would the products stored in fridge feel like or are meant to be treated. Cold, secure, dark, undisturbed- many of us wish for all this on a summer afternoon. We don’t need to store ourselves in these white cabinets. But yes, the perishable quotient of food products behaves in a manner that food establishments, large school kitchens, supermarkets and many such similar businesses need a type of equipment that would store cool and freeze ideal food prContinus Reading »
Monthly Archives: May 2020
Congratulations, on your new establishment/restaurant/food joint/fast-food restaurant/mobile catering service/ etc…. And you begin your food business by making the right decision for buying the perfect Commercial Food Prep Equipment. Now, what decision is the right decision? Your choice of purchasing food prep equipment should be as per your staff and your menu. These are going to be the only thrust behind thContinus Reading »
- What is a commercial kitchen equipment?
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment is heavy-duty kitchen appliances that is designed to withstand repeated tasks of food preparation procedures. This equipage is most suitable when bulk food orders need to be produced. This equipment could be a gas cooktop, planetary mixer or a refrigerator.
- Is a commercial kitchen equipment different from the ones I use in my home kitchen?
- Yes for sure! The domestic appliances are designed to function at a frequency that is quite low as compared to commercial ones. A domestic cooking/refrigeration unit has a low output according to the number of family members or guests which is occasional. You can not replace commercial catering equipment with domestic ones to run a food business.
- How will I know which equipment suit my requirement?
- You will have to identify your type of catering business according to your choice of menu items. For instance, if your menu items have more bakeries, then you will have to invest in a planetary mixer, gas stove with oven and refrigerated glass displays. But if your menu items have Italian dishes like pizzas and portions of pasta, you will need a pizza prep table along with prep fridges. You will also have to measure the floor space of your cookhouse so that you purchase the equipage that fits perfectly. Our Simco team guides and coaches you about all the details when you reach us for inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simco Catering Equipment has a sustainable partnership with renowned Kitchen Equipment manufacturer. These manufacturer provide us a wide range of Refrigerator, Cooktop, Benchtop, Catering Equipment, Sinks and Benches .