It is hard to think of a time when commercial gastronorm pans were not used in the catering industry. Not so long ago, around the 1960s, a team of Swiss researchers came up with the idea behind the gastronorm standard pans. The main reason why our utensils work so well in the catering industry is because of their flexibility. Commercial gn pans come in a wide variety of sizes and cover all possible foods that you may want to serve in your food catering business. We go beyond the convention to bring the most extraordinary designs to you.
What do they have in store for your workstation?
There are various benefits to using these standardized pans in the catering industry. Understandably, many people who are not in the commercial hospitality business do not feel the need to use these often, but these are a boon to the catering industry.
- If you purchase various pans that are of the same brand, you can stack them up with ease. Through a little adjustment in your sizes, you can easily crack the code to the perfect stack, so your equipment does not take up much of space when on the go.
- If your gn pans are perforated, they can allow more steam into the container so that the food present in it does not dry out quickly. This saves your staff the trouble of having to re-heat the food time and again.
- Buying top quality stainless steel gastronorm equipment means that you will have an odourless utensil ready to serve all kinds of food. These are also resistant to corrosion and can withstand both extremely high as well as low temperatures. This versatility makes them perfect for storing food for all occasions.
- Unlike other heavy-duty utensils, our utensils are specifically designed for dishwashers. This means that your staff saves on a lot of scrubbing, and you can have good as new equipment ready for your catering endeavours whenever you need it.
Bain Marie - Our boilers are specifically designed for your convenience. With this product, you will be able to carry out your kitchen duties with ease.
Curved Glass Cake Display - Cake displays at Simco are designed in such a way that all eyes around will not be able to help themselves from gazing at your mesmerizing delicacies.
Soup Kettles - Our range of soup kettles is not just durable but trustworthy too. You will find them to be perfect to handle the pressures of your workplace.
How do you choose wisely?
When you are on the lookout for commercial gn pans for sale, you will want to make sure that you choose the perfect ones that last for a long time. It is always better to spend a little extra money and get top quality apparatus than to go for something subpar that will cause problems in the future.
Here are a few things that you will want to keep in mind when choosing your new gastronorm partner:
1. Buy it all from the same brand. Mixing and matching do not work very well when it comes to gastronorm, and it is better if you can choose the same brand for your ease and convenience.
2. Measure your free space well before going into the market. There are standard sizes from 1/1 to 1/9 and you should make a list of all the pans you need.
3. The best way to know what and how much you need is by deciding upon the use beforehand. By knowing the food that you will be serving in them, you can easily decide on the quantity.
4. A handy size chart can be found online that helps you check your catering station’s capacity. You can then select the right products accordingly.
Square Glass Cake Display - Our range of petite square cake displays is adorable as well as heavy-duty. These will last you for years together!
Steel GN Lids, Tray, and Drain - The steel products we make goes through Simco tests which make sure that each piece of equipment delivered can withstand any workload and weather.
Shop with us today!
Knowing Your Material
There are various options out there in the market, but do you know the advantages of them all?
Stainless steel is the most versatile material in the market. The heat retention properties are simply stunning, and you can easily use it for high temperatures as well as deep chilling. Its durability also means that it will have an excellent shelf life and can serve you for a long time to come.
Polycarbonate containers are the belle of the ball. They are more fragile than their stainless-steel counterparts, and as a result, cannot be used for cooking. They are essentially used as a part of food preparations and displays, and the best part about them is that they can be heated in a microwave, unlike the stainless-steel models.
Melamine containers are perfect for storing chilled food. They should never be used with hot food or for cooking purposes. If at all, use them to store lukewarm food and nothing hotter than that. Flaunting a ceramic-like structure which can crack and turn brown when exposed to heat, they are generally stored in a cool and dry place.
Finding a good commercial gn pans supplier that you can trust is not an easy job. There are various brands out there that seem lucrative, but you will want to make the best choice for your service. We at Simco, offer you a wide range of options for your commercial hospitality needs and give you a desirable warranty on each product that you buy. We promise to reach you no matter where you are in Australia, and this dedication has made us one of the biggest equipment suppliers for commercial gn pans in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, and other cities across the country. All you need to do to set your foot right in the hospitality industry is researching your products well and referring to online web portals and reviews before finalizing the right catering equipment for your kitchen.