The process of cooling down of contents placed inside the storage space dates back to the 1840’s. It was then commercialisation of this process started. In the early days, refrigeration used to produce ice. Later on, French immigrant Andrew Muhl created an ice machine to cater to the infinitely expanding beef industry in Texas. And then there was no looking back for commercial freezing as a huge array of different industries welcomed it with open arms.
Some of the arenas commercial refrigeration sneaked are:
- Food Transport Industry
- Food Industry
- Floral Industry
- Wine Business
- Walk-in coolers
- Warehouse storage freezers
Simco Catering Equipment is seasoned in this business for over 6 years. We not only understand how commercial refrigeration has evolved but also understand the needs of the industries and customers dealing with it. We are renowned wholesalers and distributors of catering equipment across Australia. We are loved for our best prices and a wide range of equipment. Our quality quotient roars in the country.
Our sales team spread across Australia are experts in handling the requirement commercial fridges and freezers in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne to name a few.
Simco Catering Equipment completely understands how different are the climatic conditions in Australia. Our research team is highly experienced in underlying the actual conditions in which such types of equipment have to function.
We at Simco proudly own the below verticles that define our expertise in different genres of catering equipment:
- ATOSA (Refrigeration)
- COOKRITE (Commercial Gas Equipment)
- MIXRITE (Stainless steel benches, shelves & sinks)
- PREPPAL (Planetary Mixers)
- SIMCOHOOD (Exhaust Canopy hoods
Decades of experience, constant urge to move forward and delivering exceptional customer service has kept us thriving in the Australian market that leads us to where we are today.
We give you the reasons why we are an exception:
- Warranty across entire Australia- be it parts, labour, service etc.
- Packed with dense experience in commercial catering
- Huge range of products to offer
- The extraordinary design of equipment to suit all needs
Why are our refrigeration equipment is the best?
We strongly believe that our decades of expertise has converted the traditional freezing equipment to modern high-end equipment that answers all your questions.
Our refrigeration giants don the following features, no one in the country does:
- Powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel exterior and interior
- Easy and convenient Digital Temperature Control
- Magnetic door seals which are easy to replace and clean
- Well designed with soft edges to avoid injuries
- Dual-purpose chest freezers to suit your refrigeration regular needs today
- 4 years warranty on refrigerators
- Approved for Australian and New Zealand standards
- Energy efficient
- High ambient operating temperature, designed to perform up to 43 degrees C
- Fan forced fridges and freezers
Some of our wide range of refrigeration types of equipment are below:
- Curved Glass Cake display- also available in a square glass, this equipment is styled for your fancy display of cakes and is useful in bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Salad Bar- Specially designed to give a clear display of product while you maintain the crunch side os salad to serve nothing but the best.
- Bar fridges- efficient Keg coolers and bar cooler with glass door give you a good option to choose from.
- Freezers- single, double and triple door top-mounted freezers can be wheeled to any location and can be easily spaced as it is uniquely designed.
Simco Catering Equipment is proud to be their customers choice. We are insanely famous for delivering service and quality paired with a good understanding of commercial refrigeration needs of today and tomorrow across Australia.